- Americans for Medical Progress
- Understanding Animal Research
Organisation representing medical researchers in the public debate about the use of animals in medical research and testing.
- International Veterinary Information Service (IVIS)
IVIS is a not-for-profit organization established to provide information to veterinarians, veterinary students and animal health professionals.
- The National Centre for the Replacement, Refinement and Reduction of Animals in Research (NC3Rs)
The Centre provides a focus for the promotion, development and implementation of the 3Rs in animal research, and replaces and builds upon the Medical Research Council's Centre for Best Practice for Animals in Research (CBPAR).
- The European Animal Research Association (EARA)
EARA is a communications and advocacy organisation, representing both public and private institutions in the biomedical sector. Its mission is to inform people about the continued need for, and benefits of, the humane use of animals in scientific research, by providing accurate and evidence-based information.